Monday, October 19, 2009

Half way there

I can't belive that the semester is almost over we have hit the half way mark and all are getting ready for the next semester. So much has happened and I can't believe that it all has happened I have made so many new friends on my floor and in my classes. I have pretty much enjoyed every class and I am not doing to bad in the classes. There are some I wish I had a better grade and was doing better but I am passing.

I just wanted to give ya'll an update because this probably will be the last one for a long time. I may get a chance to post something over break but that is the closest time I cna think. Oh here is a picture of me, amanda, and courtney dressed for the harvest fest here at school.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow, you are there already! Can believe it! Time is really flying by.