Monday, October 22, 2007

Girl's Only

I have a weekly bible study with a few of the high school girls in my youth and we try to meet at least two times a month but it doesn't always work out that way, so I sometimes just go by myself. We have fun discussing all the topics and love going on bunny trails (if you know what I mean). We always meet right after youth at Kelly's (one of the youth leaders) home, so usually we don't get to sleep until 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning. This Friday I went by myself and had lots of fun. In the morning we went to a coffee house and had part of the discussion there. I have a picture of the beautiful fall leaves on the ground out side of the coffee house.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

That looks like a cozy place to sit and chat.

Debbie said...

Oh that sounds like fun! What a good idea! I like the picture, too. Well you got the treat the others didn't get. I'm surprised more girls didn't go.

Nicky said...

It was just the leader and me because I am trying to finish before the new year. But there are sometimes when we have 3 to 6 girls.