Sunday, October 14, 2007

Missions Banquet @ Church

Last night we had a Missions Banquet at my church and everyone had to bring a dish that was from a different country. There were some crazy stuff there and I tried to try everything but that was impossible. Most of the stuff I tried I liked but not everything. Here are the pictures I took while I was there.

Here is my Pastor and his wife with Ellen and Joseph (the speakers and missionaries to the Dominican Republic).

Here's Robyn.

Here's my friend Jen.

I loved the deserts.

Two family's that came decorated their own table to go with their country.


The missionaries brought some stuff from the Dominican Republic. Here's a blow fish.


Here's a spider(I have my hand there to show you the size of it.)

Here's a beetle.

Scorpions.

Caleb and Ashleigh playing before its time to eat.

An over view of the people and the setup.

Crayfish and I had to eat one.

Here is the young kids of the youth group and Josh.

5 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Iv'e got ya bookmarked. Thanks for the socks! They are darling! Tell everyone we say hello.

kreggy#5 said...

robyn has that evil look in her eyes.lol. those scworpians look cool tho.

Debbie said...

Did you have that in your sanctuary? I can't imagine living in a country with bugs the size of those! But I may be visiting one in December.

Aaron aka BK said...

u must be 1 hungery girl your eating in half your pix.

Nicky said...

Dan she always does. j/k

A. Debbie that is in our santuary.

Aaron is there a problem with being a hungry girl.