Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blog Tag

First here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I was tagged by Jordan A. @
http://leeandjordan.blogspot.com .

Here is 7 things about me.

1.- I have applied to and plan to attend Valley Forge Christian College next year.

2.- I am teaching my brothers; science, history, and English.

3.- I got my blog so everyone can see whats going on in my life.

4.- I am the shortest in my family and in my youth group.

5.- I am running my Youth Groups Drama for Fine Arts.

6.- I enjoy making cheesecakes.

7.- I like Elmo and Tigger.

I tag: A. Debbie, Dan K., Aaron K., Jordan A. That's all the people I know right know that have Blogs.

No comments: