Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sarah & John's Wedding

Sarah & John had a beautiful wedding and I am so happy for them. The wedding was like a family and Egyptian reunion for me because I saw family members and a bunch of people I know from Egypt. I missed them all and was very happy to see them again. Here are just a few of the pictures I got. Hope you enjoy them.


Sarah & John coming out of the church.


Caleb & Annalise dancing.


Sarah & Me.


Here are all the Blocker Grandchildren. Jordan we missed you.


Daddy teaching Caleb how to tie his tie.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm glad that I'm the 1st to respond! I looked at the pictures that were taken by people & now I can actually enjoy the wedding! It was beautiful wasn't it?! And John's family is so fun to be around! I'm glad you had a good time. ~ A. Debbie

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Thanks for the sentiments. Maybe I will be able to make it to the family reunion that they are planning.

Debbie said...

Awww! I love the Caleb pics! They are great!

Anonymous said...

those pictures were great! Sarah was beautiful and Caleb and Annalise were a hoot! We have great memories. love Aunt Vicki