Thursday, January 17, 2008

I need prayer please

Can you guys pray for me? I need some help getting ready for Fine Arts this year. I am in the Large Human Video(which is going better than everything else), the Large Drama(and I'm also directing), Digital Photography, Solo Human Video, and Children's Lesson. This is more than I have ever done and it is taking a lot out of me. Last night I had a drama practice and it didn't go as well as I wanted it to. We have about 4 scenes, we just started scene 3 and we have less then 4 practices to finish it. For the solo human video I got two songs I can't choose between. I am stumped with the children's lesson. The things I have confidence in is the large human video and the digital photography. All I ask is that you pray for God to help me pull everything together and that I don't go nuts during the next drama practice. Thank you.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Father,
Thank You, Lord, for this willing vessel who wants to show forth Your glory. Please help her with the children's lesson, give her what she needs to speak on, & then help her to deliver it. Also help her to organize her time to get done the things that she needs to in the amount of time she has left. May Your holy Spirit take over the practices as she prays for Your precence not only at the practices but also at the Fine Arts performances as well. Help her to allow You to be in charge of each & guide her through the remaining decision making & instructions yet to be done. Let Your anointing be on these kids at Fine Arts & may Your glory shine! In Your precious name, Amen.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Prayed...praying.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you congrats:) on being accepted to college, the one of your choice I pray. I will keep you in prayer for everything. I am proud of you and all you do. God Bless Sweety!