Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thanks for Praying

I want to thank you all for praying. Last night at drama practice we were able to finish all the scenes and now we know all are parts and where we are supposed to be. I think what really helped me was having someone older in the room to help me keep the others in line. We still have to work on the timing and the lines, but I feel a whole lot better about the drama and I am now ready for the competition. In other kindof good news I finely picked a song for my human video (it's Hope's Song from Veggie Tales Easter Carol) and now have to work on the motions. And in bad news I am still stuck on the children's lesson so if you have any ideas let me know. The verse I have to use is Acts 1:8 and the theme is "EVERYWHERE". I have the second part of the verse already thought of, but I am stuck on the theme. I thank you all again for your prayers.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I will check into that & pray that God will reveal what you are to do with it.