Sunday, February 17, 2008

Second Week Apart

This friday we played Party Host (from How's Line Is I Anyway). Then loaded up and head to the seperate homes. Us girls talked about how dangerous our thoughts and our day dreaming can be to our future relationships. All the girls talked more during this subject and asked more questions. I liked this subject more and I thought all the other girls took it better than the last one. After we finished talking we had a little snack then loaded up and headed back to the church. I can't wait until next week. I have a couple of pictures of some of the girls. They're not the best but they are what I could get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like some good discussion and fellowship- how blessed we are to be able to have godly fellowship with one another.-a.vicki