Monday, July 14, 2008

David's Wedding

It was a big and beautiful wedding. I really loved the decorations I tried to take a few notes for my future wedding. Here are the few photos we got of the wedding. Sorry but the pictures aren't the best.

Here's the stage I loved the candles.

Here is David when he first lost it. ( You may have to zoom in to see it)

The lovely couple.
The Bridal Party

The Brides and Bridesmaids.
The Groomsmen
The Bestman and Maid of honor w/ the Bride and Groom.
Davids Parents.
Davids Grandparents.
Davids Family.
The Bride and Groom




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the wedding was so beautiful- everyone looked so nice. It was good to see the wedding party pictures- this was the first time I had seen them. A. debbie has a beautiful family.-a. vicki

Debbie said...

Thank you for posting the pictures! The wedding was truly elegant! You did a great job!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

It was a beautiful wedding!!!