Sunday, April 12, 2009

OK...I guess its about time

Ok well "I SLAP FLOOR" if you unscramble it reads "April fools" so two posts ago I wrote a April fools joke and nothing is right and it was all a joke. I did type it in class but the guy and the failing all classes is not true it is a joke. I am doing well in classes and I don't have a guy that I am close to.

I did do another April fools joke were I texted all of my Friends and told them that I was leaving for Egypt that weekend and needed some funds. Well I got alot of texts back saying that it was a bad joke and I also got some that joked along with me. But I had one friend Erik, who i thought was joking with me, on Friday at youth through a envelope at me then walked away. Well I opened the envelope and there was $60 in it. I couldn't believe it and didn't know what to do or say. So I called my mom and told her then I told my sis and youth pastor. I decided that I was going to have to give it back at the end of the service. So I told Erik not to leave until I talk to him, I really didn't want to have to tell him it was a joke because I knew that he would be embarrassed. Well I was hoping that it would have been just Erik and me when I gave the money back but it wasn't, my sis and friend Josh were there when I told him that it was an Aprils fools joke and I wasn't really leaving. His face turned bright red and I felt so bad. But it was funny and now we joke about it with everyone in church. We all talk about what a great friend he is for giving me so much money for such a late notice.

This was my first April fools joke I have ever played and I an so glad that it worked and was a funny joke.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You should have given him a "sisterly" hug for being so kind! That would have eased the embarrassment.

your little (angela) said...

60.00 bucks he's not that nice, is he

Nicky said...

I would have but i had something in my hand and there were people around and i didnt want them to think anything