Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sooo....

I have been told many times that I need to update this blog and I just havnt had the time to, so I made time (during class) to post something.

So a little update on what is going on in my life.

I have met a guy here at school who seems nice and who I have been spending lots of times with. We have not said we are dating yet but I feel like this is the guy who I want to marry and be with my whole life. I have also been doing really bad in my classes which I feel really really bad about and I dont know how to bring my grades back up but I am just going to try and see what happens. Well that is the best update I can do at this time I will hopefully do another in the next few days or so.










I SLAP FLOOR

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Thanks for the update. And I'm glad you slap floor...

Debbie said...

So the truth comes out! We now know why you are soooo busy. Lol!