Tuesday, February 2, 2010

UGH!!!!!

I will start out on a good note...My sermon went well. My youth pastor gave me good comments and everyone afterwards said pretty much the same thing. I hope to eventually get the voice recording my youth pastor did for me on her so u could listen and then put up the slide show to follow but that might not be for a long time.

To the real reason why I am posting another blog is this:

Pray for me I am having a hard time making ends meet. I got a job that pays well, I have a car that is working fine, but the money is going to that car and the gas it eats. I hate not knowing how far my next check will last. I have stopped going home and I am only going home on 3-day weekends and breaks (which adds up to be once a month). I have gas ($55 a tank), insurance, and a $1,000 bill to pay off, and this is all not counting school stuff. I have just hit my last string having to deal with it. Though of course that is not the only problem.

On top of money I have a problem with my schedule. I go to classes all day then work two to four hours on top of that, which usually leaves me with being tired and not wanting to do anything. That means I dont get homework done. Not a good thing.

Then I also feel like I am lossing contact with my friends because I never get to see them. So that means I never know what they are doing and can never go out with them because I have no money. There are some days that I never see them other than chapel. Life has just gotten so busy and I cant do anything about it without hurting another area in my life.

It is hard to wake up everyday knowing that life doesn't seem to be getting better. I know that unless God does a miracle I am stuck in this situation till school is over. And I am dead serious about that.

Just lift up a prayer for strength and guidance. I just need higher help. Thank you all and love you all.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It takes diligence Ashley. You are there for school 1st, everything else falls behind it, including friends. If you have to, reduce the rest of the visits home to Spring break. That is another reason you don't have time to get school work done. Too much time wasted in travel & family time. I love ya & will be praying.