Monday, January 12, 2009

Farm Show '09

Saturday me and a few of my friends went to the farm show. It was the first day it opened and it was the only day I could go because I had to be at school the next day. It was so much fun and really really crowded. What really surprised us all is that Robyn had come in first for her photo album. It was nicely displayed with a bunch of other first place stuff. I am so proud of her for making it to first the first year she entered. We just had alot of fun looking at the animals and also making fun of them. I have a few pictures but I am not able to put them all on because my laptop won't let me but as soon as I can download them to my laptop and get them on here. I hope you do enjoy the few I can get on her.

Ashley really wanted to get this picture.

Robyn walking over to see what she placed

Robyn's photo album isn't it beautiful
Robyn (and ashley) with her album
The little pigs arent they so cute

The tye-dye goat A sheep shaved a one not shaved A sheep with a mohak I love this ones coat thing The cute sheepThe one in the checkered we named madona


Ashley wanted so bad to kiss a cow and this is the best shot we got
Sara, Ashley, and Lindsay all looking at the ducks A chicken we called him coton ball

And more to come when I can get them onto my laptop.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Very nice, lots of sheep and piggies! LOL ..... CONGRATS Robyn!! I told you you took great pictures!! :) Love ya both!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Lol! you still managed to get a lot of pix on anyway. Way to go Robyn!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Oooh looks like fun! Congrats Robyn!