Saturday, January 24, 2009

What Happens When Mother (Me) is Gone

These are some pictures of what happened last semester. The one weekend I went home my roommate and one of my good friends decided to have some fun with my stuffed animals. Apparently they were up late and were just a little crazy that night. When I got back they just kept on talking about elmo and about his adventures, but I never knew or found out what happened until today. I was looking at my friends pics on facebook and came across these five. They are funny but I can't believe some of them.

This one I dont think has a purpose but all of those things are mine.
Elmo on Amanda's laptop.
Casey with my elmo and the bear Caleb got me.
I called this one their meeting for payback.
Amanda and Elmo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when is Cassey and Amanda going home a weekend that your aren't

Debbie said...

Wow, that's pretty creative! Good pix too.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

The top one is Elmo vomiting into the toilet after a long night of fun with the other stuffed animals. I had to laugh. Pretty funny! Ya might want to spray him down with some sanitizing spray!

Nicky said...

yeah that might be what he is doing but i am at a christian school where we get kicked out if we do stuff like that and I dont think elmo wants to get kicked out. But i will agree with ya they are prety funny.

Jacque said...

These were cute and I agree, very creative. The question we all should be asking is...Did Elmo have fun while Mom was away? LOL