Monday, August 24, 2009

BACK IN TWO WAYS

I want to let you all know that I am finally fully moved into my room and ready for classes to start. Actually not really ready for classes but oh well. I really did not want to come back this past week thinking about it just made me more unwanting to come back, but I came anyways. And now that I am here it is not that bad, I guess I just didnt want to leave my friends back home since I had so much fun over the summer. I will not be able to go home every weekend this year like I did last year, but I will be going home at least once every month (hopefully). And I will miss seeing all of my friends back home. I will hopefully be able to post again but dont know how the schedule will be.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Glad you made it back ok! It will take some time to acclimate, but you will fall into a routine soon! Love ya, miss ya!

Debbie said...

It's always hard to leave home & try to get back into the swing of classes again. Once you get back into your routine, you'll be fine!

Since FB we have all been slackers on here. That's b/c it's a little more time consuming. But we all will be looking forward to your posts!