Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bonfire with youth

I was just @ a bonfire with my youth group and it was a blast. We played games, ate hotdogs (I ate 4, because I didn't have any lunch) and s'mores, and sang a few songs. It was a great time getting to know Pastor Eric (Youth Pastor) better. And for those who do not know he is our new Youth Pastor, he came in the middle of Sept.. For games we played dragon and red rover, then we sang the best we could or what we remembered. Then for the final thing we had a trust game where everyone (except the leaders) had to be blind folded. While blind folded we had to hold the person in front of us, then the person in front had to listen to Pastor Eric's voice and lead everyone where he was taking us. It was fun and a good way to get to know your leaders. When that was over we cleaned up and went home. I will post the pictures I took as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like fun! But it definitely looks cold out! It seems the year is off to a good start.