Sunday, November 18, 2007

Movie Night w/ Youth

Saturday night we watched Transformers at a leaders home. We watched the movie on Clearplay (which is a DVD player that filters the DVD) and it was good. During the movie I was really tired so I tired to fall asleep but the movie was to loud and some of the teens wouldn't let me. When the movie was over we just talked til I started a pillow fight and then it got wild. I just hit the one leader in the face and then that is what started it. There were moments when we had to tell them to settle down and watch the lights. It was fun and a great time with everyone.



You can tell by how the camera looks that the fuzz was everywhere.



Everyone was getting hit.

Even Pastor Eric.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You gotta get the leaders! It's no fun otherwise ;)