Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Caleb and Joshua about Thursday

I just thought that maybe Caleb and Joshua might want to say a few words on how their day went yesterday. So here is what they said.

From Caleb:

Hi. Yesterday I played with my two friends. We played Star Wars with toy lightsabers. And last night I went to my co-op's fine art festival and sang two songs with my choir class. The first one was about creation and the second was about God's love. After everyone performed we went down stairs to eat. It was fun.

From Joshua:

Yesterday I sang "In the Beginning" and "This is How We Know". Robyn and Ashley also performed a human video. And then I went down stairs to eat after everyone performed. After I was done eating I played with my Friends at co-op. When we were done playing I had to go home and go to bed. So that was my day.

4 comments:

Aaron aka BK said...

Are you going to get that on the wall of your room? answer i wish!

Aaron aka BK said...

sounds like you guys had fun!

Debbie said...

Sounds great!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Such big boys! They are forever etched in my memory as babies.