Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sunday Picnic

On Sunday the community churches had a picnic/carnival at a local park. So my 4 siblings and I went to have fun. They had lots of inflatables and games. Around 8:00 they showed "Facing the Giants", it was neat see a movie in the park. It was a blast and a great time to hang with my friend and brothers. Every time I turned around Joshie needed my help. I asked what he was going to do when I go to college. I have a few pictures of one of the inflatables. You can click on the picture to make it bigger.

This inflatable you get strapped to a bungee cord and see how far you can reach.
Here's Joshua and Caleb getting ready.
Here they go.
Here's Josh trying to hold on and not get thrown back by the bungee.
Here's my two friends Lindsay and Ashley. See how far they got.
I had to try it, so me and Kierstin got strapped in.
Here we go. Kierstin got a lot farther than I did.
I was always falling down. I think that's as far as I got.

5 comments:

Jen said...

LOL we see Kirsten LUNGING forwards, and you flat on your face. xD So cute.

kreggy#5 said...

haha that looks like fun.
facing the giants is a good movie too. i have it.

Debbie said...

What a great time you had! Looks like fun.

Aaron aka BK said...

so close, yet so far.

Aaron aka BK said...

cool looks like fun.