Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Saturday

On Saturday at 9:30 I had a CPR training and then an orientation for the Day Camp. I didn't know that I had an orientation until I got there for CPR. But at the orientation we did paper work and went over a few games that they suggest we do with the kids. Well I prayed before going that God would have someone else there that I know and when I first walked in the room I saw an old friend from church. God is so good in helping me do things I don't feel comfortable in doing. It didn't end until 2:45. As soon as I got home I changed, grabbed a few things, and then headed up to church for the Mother Daughter Tea Party. I got there an hour after it had already started. Afterwards Angela and I went to the mall for about 3 hours. I got Angela a few shirts and she looks good in them. When we got home we went right to bed.

Here is the beautiful landscape they had in the middle of church for the Tea Party. They left the landscape there for sunday service.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks nice! Was that for the tea?

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Very pretty.

Nicky said...

yes it was for the tea.

kreggy#5 said...

wow all that for a tea party. looks cool though.

Aaron aka BK said...

why wold you that in the middle of the aisle? wouldn't that be hard to clean?