Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sunday

On Sunday we had the usual Sunday morning service and then right after church I went to my small group meeting. Then right after that I went to Rachel's graduation. She was graduating from Gettysburg Master's Commission. I traveled with her family, Robyn, and Lindsay. On the way there we watched Father of the Bride 2. We weren't able to finish it all so we found room and watch the rest. It was great to see her again and be able to celebrate with her. The graduating class did one of their human videos, gave a couple testimonies, then received there diplomas. It was so much fun to be there and Gettysburg is a very fun school. I have a few pictures of the graduation.
The one thing I really missed about her was her beautiful smile.

Here are all the grads and all the alumni.

Here's Rachel and two of her friends

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like a great group of young adults!