Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fasting Facebook

Okay I have decided to fast facebook and spend some extra time away form the Internet. You might be wondering how I came to this and made the decision to fast facebook. Well I was getting really tired of the chat on facebook, because I would try to talk to a friend then it would knock me off. And I strated to got really angry at how retarded it was acting. So I give up facebook for a week and I'm going to see where it will lead me. The other reason why is because I am on it all day and never really get anything else done. It feels very weird to call it a fast but when you give up something that you do everyday and takes a good amount of time out your day and time with God, its considered a fast. So I am going to spend more time with God and more time doing my homework. I have been praying that God would give me the strength to follow through with it and not give up. So maybe this will not just go on for a week but maybe two, I don't really know I guess I'll find out. So I know this is really off the topic and really random but I was just letting you all know what I am doing and hopefully I will be able to write some more posts this week about how everything is going. Please keep me in prayer.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Will do! I completely understand.