Monday, February 2, 2009

HURRAY!!!!!!!! NUMBER 6 IS IN THE BAG

If you do not know number 6 has been won and next year we are going to go for number 7. My church had a wonderful super bowl party where my youth pastor, worship pastor, sisters, and me were all going crazy, while the other weird people there all did not want the steelers to win. I love watching the games just not with those people cause they do nothing but trash talk. It makes me so sick cause I dont do that to others. But I just want to say WE WON and I am very proud of it.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

As Christians we should be happy whether we win or not. As for the ragging on the other team, we as Christians should know better. It definitely was an exciting game!!!

Jacque said...

A lot of fans got out of hand, especially here in PGH. I think that is just awful! But it was a great game, had fun watching it! Go Steelers!

Anonymous said...

Yahooooo!!! What a fun two weeks of cheering them on and then winning!! Lets do it again next year ;) good times..good times! -a. vicki

kreggy#5 said...

Pittsburgh was crazy after the game. I think they said that about 73 people were taken to jail that night. Ridiculous! But it was a awesome game.