Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday Girl!!!!!

Sunday was Robyn's 17th birthday and to celebrate my family went out to Red Robin's. I can't believe that she is 17 driving and almost all grown-up. She is becoming a wonderful women of God and God has really begun to do great works through her. Robyn has many many talents and is improving them all everyday. At the end of this year she will have finished her junior year in HS and will hopefully be going to Nicaragua with our church this summer. This year will be a good one for her and I pray that God will help her in the decisions she makes.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Tell Robyn Happy Birthday for me! She is becoming a wonderful young lady of God! Love ya both!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!! I can't believe her & Dan are like 17 already!!! Where did the time go?

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Happy birthday Robyn!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Robyn! p.s. youre a sweet big sister Ashley.

Aaron aka BK said...

haha Robyn does not look happy in that picture.