Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's my Birthday

So today I turn 19 years old and I can't believe it. 19 is not a very exciting year like 16, 18, and 21 but I am going to enjoy as much as possible. God has already blessed me today by having my morning class be canceled so I could get some more sleep. I know that God is going to bless this day and I pray that everyone is blessed today and that God will just be with everyone who is going through a hard time. And that is going to be my birthday wish. I know we are not to tell our wishes but this one is more like a prayer then a wish.

8 comments:

Vicki said...

again I'll sing- Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear ASHLEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOO YOUUUUUUU!!!! (cha, cha,cha!)

Anonymous said...

betty betty happay birt day!
(that's how an indian would say it)
yous have a good birthday yous hear? or i'll take yous moollah!
(that's how a brooklyn person would say it)
have a how do you say happee bouzay?
(that's how a french would say it)
appay buthday ol' chap. oy!
(that's how a british person would say it)

happy--no! groovy birthday!

that's how i would say it :)
-brianna

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

amoetspes said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

amoetspes said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Jacque said...

I said it on Facebook, and now I will wish you Happy Birthday here too! I loves ya and hope it was a wonderfully blessed day for you!

Debbie said...

Is Brianna speaking in tongues? All she has to do is say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! in English. Lol! Crazy kid!

Anonymous said...

He is even willing to sacrifice his grandchildren to the dinossurs
if that's what it takes. the Getty Center is still a great place tto stop by because oof the wonderful scenery and
gardens that are locted there. Multiple movie
websites are claiming hat "Jurassic Park IV" will be shooting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana,
from April through November of 2013.

Also visit my page: jurassic park builder cheats android