Friday, February 6, 2009

Shelton's Sick

Ok I don't kno for sure but it has seemed like everyone in my dorm has gotten sick or seems to be soon getting sick. I was sick this week but I didn't have it as bad as the rest of the girls who were. My one friend went to the nurse and the nurse said that she had a sinus infection and that most of the girls from my floor had the same thing. I was lucky and didnt get the sinus infection but I did have a cold, that I got while I was home over the weekend. I just ask that you pray for my dorm and the rest of the students on campus that they don't get sick. I am feeling way better and I think it ios all gone but my friend had to go home this weekend to see her doctor because she wasn't getting any better.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Will do Sweetie! Are you heading home for your sister's birthday? I thought Annalise was going to be 7 yrs old & A. Vicki told me that she's going to be 8!!!! Can you believe that?!

Jacque said...

They are all growing up so quick! I will be praying for you guys to heal quickly and not get sick so easily! Sinus infections are the worst!