Wednesday, March 19, 2008

District Fine Arts and Youth Convention

Tonight is the start of Fine Arts which always means that Youth Convention is here and I can't wait. Tonight our Large Human Video is performing and tomorrow is my Human Video Solo. I just ask that you pray for our nerves that they don't keep us from doing our best. I feel ready for the performance but I don't know how everyone else is feeling. I know we are doing what God wants us to do with the human video. We have a plans to do it for a Sunday service and our two leaders have had people ask if we could do it for their church. So no matter if we make it on or not, we will use the human video for God's will.

Thursday night is the first service for Youth Convention. I know God is going to move in the service and touch hearts.

I will post about the next few days on Saturday (if I am not to tired).

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Boy do I miss those! You guys have a good time & we will be praying!

Jen said...

Ah, youth convention! I'm so excited! This is the one youth event that I always look forward to. The only thing that would make it better would be if Mike could come, he needs to experience some realy good, rousing, make-you-feel-like-a-million-bucks Christian activities.

Debbie said...

I forgot Pat Schatzline was gonna be there! I had him at Winter Retreat & he was very good, very anointed! Please let us know how it went.