Saturday, March 22, 2008

District Fine Arts

We performed the human video Wednesday night and we nailed everything. People during the human video were raising their hands and when we did the tomb everyone clapped their hands and cheered. Then my friend Lindsay did her Female Vocal Solo. On Thursday I performed my solo human video and when I went up to do it everyone there started to cheer really loud. I don't know why but they did and it was weird cause I never had a big cheer like that before. Everyone says that I did great and I felt okay with how I did. After I performed we got ready to go and headed back to the church to have lunch and waited until everyone else showed up for Youth Convention. Friday night we found out how we did and the Large Human Video got Superior with invitation, so we are going to nationals. Once they called are name we screamed are longs out. Lindsay's Vocal Solo is also go to nationals. I haven't figured out why my solo human video didn't go on but I am perfectly fine with it not. Here are some of the pictures I got of us at Fine Arts.

Jessica and Niccole watching other teams perform.

Justin, Sara, Lizzy, and Ashleigh watching Lindsay.

Ashley, Lindsay, Debbie, Angela, Destiny, Robyn, Kierstin watching Lindsay.

Lindsay singing.

Sleeping at Lindsay's House.Kierstin, Ashley, Lindsay, Robyn waiting for me to perform.
having fun back at the church. They were free falling.

This is a video of the girls free falling, sorry its side ways.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'm sorry that your human video didn't go on, but I'm glad the Large Human video did though! It's hard to figure out how they score those.

So how was Convention?