Sunday, March 2, 2008

HARD Human Video Practice

And when I say hard I mean hard. We tried to bring things up to the second level and make things bigger and higher. Lets just say if you would of talked to me in the middle of practice and asked me how it was going I probably would have said " I won't be surprised if we would have to take someone to the hospital." And I am serious Robyn has to fall straight back with someone on her shoulders, and well she does have two people catching her but one of the girls forgot and Robyn hit the floor really hard. She is okay but she had a moment when she couldn't move her arm. Well then one girl fell right on another girls neck, twice. After a long talk with the leaders about getting focused and being where we need to be when we need to be there, all the girls got focused and were finally paying attention. And we didn't have any really bad falls or things like that. I just ask that you pray for us that nothing bad happens in all the practices. If I can I will try to have someone tape the human video with my camera so I can try to post it so you can see it.

I will just let you all know that we did our human video today in front of our church. We made people cry and then we got a standing ovation. Lots of people came up to us afterwards and said how good it was.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Did you pray before each practice? What song did you do it to? Wow, what a good response!

Nicky said...

The song is "You Were There" by Avalon. And by the time everyone is there we are already 30 minutes late. But I will ask if we can start praying before practice.