Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Morning

My morning usual starts when I Wake Up. (just a little joke there) I tend to wake up around 7:30 and 8:30. When I finally wake up I take my Ipod and robe with me into the bathroom and take a shower. After the shower I usually go into my brothers room and wake them up. Getting dressed usually takes me a while. I put on hand lotion and face moisturizer, then the rest of my clothes and get the boys up if the went back to sleep. I usually get down stairs around 9:00 or 9:30 and if I am in the mood I will get something to eat or I will just wait until I start school to get something. And between 9:20 and 9:40 I would start the boys English and we would try to get it all done before the neighbor boy comes down for Science and History. But that's pretty much my mornings.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I posted mine on Jordan's comments.