Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Check this out!!!!!

Ok the school takes pictures at almost every event that goes on here and I was looking at a few of the albums and found myself in them which is kinda scary but oh well. I thought I would make it a game to see how many people could find me in the albums. It will be fun and you don't have to do it because I really dont care if you do or not. Here is the link at which you will find the albums. I have a list of the few albums I am in and I want you to find out how many pictures in total I am in. Have fun and i hope you enjoy looking at what fun we have here at the forge.

http://www.vfcc.edu/campuslife/?p=gallery&pag=1
The Albums Are:
SGA Harvest Festival
Start Teams
End of Summer Party

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I found you in the SGA Harvest Festival 3 times, in Start Teams 2 times, & I had to look 3 times to find you (I think) once in End of Summer Party. Am I right?

Anonymous said...

I found you in the Harvest festival 3 times. Start teams 2 times, and once sitting on the ground in the end of summer party. Did I do good? I, also like Aunt Debbie, had to really look twice to find you in the end of summer! LOL

Nicky said...

yeah you both r right.