Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Coming in the near future

So I have been really busy the past few weeks so I haven't really had a chance to write anything good on here. I am really sorry that this blog has been boring but as I said I have been very busy. So I plan to have a little update about how things have been and how I've been doing. I also have just a few photos I haven't got a chance to put on here yet. Just to let you all know that I have been ok and not much has really happened in my life.
Its pretty much been the same old boring stuff that has happened. There are just a few things that I want to mention that you all can pray for. I have a friend that has been going through a lot of bad things at her work and is having a problem with a things in her life. All that i ask is that you pray for her that God will give her the strength to get through this troubling time and that God will help her notice what is wrong and what she has to do to fix it. There is also another friend that is dealing with what she should do with her life and where God is leading her. She feels God pulling her to go in a directions but she doesn't know how she is going to get there. So if you can pray that God gives her a clear direction as to what he wants her to do. And this past Sunday my other dear friend lost her grandma. So she has been home this week hanging with her family. So just pray for the whole family in this time of sorrow. I love all of my friends and I hate seeing them in trouble and dealing with hard times.

No comments: