Thursday, November 20, 2008

Procrastination gets the better of me.

Ok so I had a ten pager do on Tuesday and I just finished it today 30mins before class. I was up till 4:00 last night trying to finish it all, but didnt quite get it done, so this morning I woke up and skipped chapel to finish it. I talked to my ARA last night about the whole situation and she said that with the class I was in because I didnt turn it in on time I would get a zero on it and probably fail the class. So I went into class today to talk to her and ask if she could grade it even though it would not count, but when I got to class she asked for any late papers and said that she was feeling merciful. So the paper aint the best but at least it is in and not finished. So I have learned with God's grace that I need to kick me butt into gear and not be late for anything else.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

These are the stories of college. Pulling all nighters to have stuff in on time. So next time, just pull your all nighter a few days earlier!

Debbie said...

Ashley you are just like me!

Jacque said...

Ash, been there, done that! LOL....Just start earlier next time. You'll do fine!