Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The New President is ..............

Ok I am not to happy about this but there is nothing I can do but pray. Obama is going to be our new president. I can't believe it but its true. I really don't know what I truly think about it all but I am just a new voter and havn't been following the election much. I didn't get to put my vote in because they didn't get me my absentee ballet. The on going joke her is that me and a bunch of friends are going to move to Egypt and get out of this country. So this is just my little update about the election and a few of my feelings at this moment.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'll pack my bags & join you, but how about after Christmas?

Debbie said...

Can A. Jacque join us? It'll be a girl thing. Lol!

Nicky said...

yeah why not.