Saturday, November 22, 2008

first snow pics

We got snow but not alot so here are some pic of us all in the snow. They arent the best but I hope u enjoy them.

Courtney, casey and amanda joking around.
The tree in front of the college


Roomies (me and casey)

A very bad picture of amanda and courtney in front of the tree.


A u can see the snow was not laying.

Me in front of one of the trees.
Casey.
Courtney Amanda
Courtney and amanda hugging a tree.
The commons with all of the trees lit up.

Courtney, me and amanda
And again
Amanda, me, casey
Courtney, amanda, casey

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Great picture! Sorry the snow didn't lay. Maybe soon.

Jacque said...

The pictures are great! We unfortunately got a lot of snow! Ice too! LOL, Sending it your way, get ready! LOL..............Ok, I realize no can do, but I can try!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I wish we had snow. :(

Anonymous said...

you look like you have some great times with friends. Happy thanksgiving(late)-a.vicki