Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stomach Virus

This past week we had a stomach virus go through the family. Caleb was the first and he got it on Wednesday. Then Angela got it on Thursday and Josh and I had it Saturday. I was stuck cleaning up after everyone so I am very surprised I didn't get it earlier. I think it came from toxins in a lid that Angela accidentally melted on the stove. When I got home after she had melted the lid I smelt a funny smell in the air. At that time I really didn't think much of it, but I had Angela open all the windows to let the smell out. The stomach virus is over now. Thank the Lord. I think that it was the lid that started it but my mom doesn't and she is usually right.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, by the way, I think your mom is right too.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I think it was probably a human contact virus. It's been going around down here.