Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Women's workout

Our Women's Group is doing a workout every Tuesday. We are watching "Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone". It's really fun and all the women have fun. We've been doing it for about 4 weeks and everyone was feeling up to doing the 3 mile walk. So last night we did the 3 mile walk and almost everyone made it. My mom bought us one of Leslie's DVDs and I try to do it on Thursdays when I have time. We just started getting some of the High School girls to come and join us. I do suggest that if anyone wants to do a workout that they try Leslie's videos.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I have done her work outs. They are much easier on the body. It must be more fun with a bunch of ladies though.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Ooo keep us posted on your progress.