Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All Alone

Everyone of my closest friends here at the school all left today for Christmas break. I can't believe that it is finally here. It feels weird that I am the only one of my friends still here and I am stuck here until tomorrow, because I have a final. Since they left I have called my mom and talked to her because I was bored and I really didn't know what to do with my time. After I got off the phone I went to dinner with a semi-close friend. Then I came back and went through all of my clothes figured out which ones I really don't wear and which ones I am going to take home and leave here. Going through my clothes made me realize that I have a lot of clothes I really never wear and some I forgot I had brought here. I really miss my dear dear friends so much and can't believe how close we have all gotten in just 3 months. In a way I can't wait to see them again in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I bet you do miss them, I remember those days. Bet you can't wait till tomorrow when you get to go home and see your friends there. Have a great Christmas. Love ya!

amoetspes said...

Isn't college great? Enjoy all those moments, they pass before you know it.