Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Songs

Robyn came up with a few Christmas songs that I think are pretty cute. Here are the two that she came up with. The first one is the first one she came up with and doesn't really go to a song but is pretty funny and cute. The second one does go to a song and I think is pretty good.


First Song:
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BUNNY STYLE
1 – Doe bunny
2 – Buck bunny
3 – 11 little bunnies
4 – 24 little bunnies
5 – 36 little bunnies
6 – 68 little bunnies
7 – 120 little bunnies
8 – 200 little bunnies
9 – 400 little bunnies
10 – 800 little bunnies
11 – 1200 little bunnies
12 – A BIG BIG cage
No more bunnies for me.
You can have them all for free.
Second Song:
The Bunnies 12 Days of Christmas
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a rabbit cage that was right for me.
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two buck and doe, and a rabbit cage that was right for me.
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a rabbit cage that was just right for me.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a cage that was right for me.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a cage that was just right for me.
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six bags of feed, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a cage that was just right for me.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven blocks for chewing, six bags of feed, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a rabbit cage that was right for me.
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight paws for clipping, seven blocks for chewing, six bags of feed, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a cage that was right for me.
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine toys for playing, eight paws for clipping, seven blocks for chewing, six bags of feed, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a cage that was right fir me.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten combs for brushing, nine toys for playing, eight paws for clipping, seven blocks for chewing, six bags of feed, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a cage that was right for me.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven pounds of fur, ten combs for brushing, eight paws for clipping, seven blocks for chewing, six bags of feed, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a rabbit cage that was right for me.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve bunnies hopping, eleven pounds of fur, ten combs for brushing, eight paws for clipping, seven blocks for chewing, six bags of feed, five golden feeders, four bales of hay, three water jugs, two buck and doe, and a rabbit cage that was right for me.
And all of the credit goes to my wonderful sister Robyn who wrote both of them.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

applause, applause, applause!!!

Anonymous said...

very cute!! Such a creative person.- a.vicki