Friday, December 5, 2008

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!

So I only have a week of class left in this semester and then a week of Finals (Yuck!). I can't believe that I am almost done my first semester as a college student, it only feels like I came here to live yesterday. So many things have happened and have changed, and I feel like a different person. I can't remember what it was like worrying about college and how it was going to be but now I know and it is amazing. All of my classes were great and all of my professors were so wonderful and kind. God is so good for bringing me through this wonderful experience and I am glad that I have 4 more years of growing here to finish up, but I am just so glad that I have made it this far and God was there with me. I also want to thank anyone who was praying for me in this scary, new, and important time in my life. I truly felt your prayers from day to day. It will be nice to have 3 weeks off before coming back. It will hopefully be a time of refreshing and relaxation. Thank you God for keeping me safe and healthy through this experience and I pray that you will continue to keep me safe as I continue my education here. And thank you to everyone who has supported me. I know I am not quite done with the semester but I can still say thank you.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I knew you would do great. You are a smart girl! We love you! I know you will finish this semester well too. And all the semesters to yet come!


Love ya,
Aunt Jacque

Debbie said...

If you can get thru the 1st year, you'll make it just fine!