Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Is Coming

Yeah Christmas is almost here and I can't wait. I have always loved the Christmas time because of all the wonderful memories that come along with it. For me Christmas is filled with laughter, love, family, and friends. I always love watching any Christmas movie, especially the old cartoon ones. One tradition my family has that started when I was younger is on Christmas eve we watch "It's a Wonderful Life" either on TV or with a DVD, then right before we go to bed everyone gets to open one present. I love all the time my family gets to spend together, and its even better when my extended family can come and join us for any holiday. It is really nice that my Mamaw can come up and join us for the day or two. I always look forward to any holiday because it means that my family is going to spend wonderful and precious time together. I always love getting presents for my friends and family disadvantage this year I don't have much money to spend on friends and family but I am going to try my best to use my money sparingly. I wish everyone has a wonderful Christmas Season and a happy one. Love you all.

No comments: