Monday, December 8, 2008

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out so there is this one girl here that at first we were kinda friends then all of a sudden she started to really get on my nerves and begin to push my buttons. I don't know exactly where it started but I am thinking it started when she and I were twins for twin day here at VFCC. After that day she continued to call me twin and with this very kidish voice that drives me nuts. Then she found out that we both have the same middle name and are born two days apart which didn't help. So I asked her to stop calling me twin and it took her a long time to stop but she did then she started calling me hater. Oh oh oh now that gets on my nerves big time. I have never hated her, there are just a few things that I can't stand about her. And I have asked her to stop and have told that I don't hate her but she won't stop calling me that. I know she might feel like I hate her but I truly don't hate her. And what is really hard is that I try to keep an open mind and let her in but then she does something that drives me nuts and I usually kick her out of the room or stop talking to her. I think what really drives me nuts with her is that she wants attention and tries to get it but I won't let her have it because I know that she needs to learn how to deal with out it. It is just really hard right now for me to be dealing with her and with the end of the semester at the same time. Tonight she came in my room and asked if she could stay well I said that I was doing homework and Casey (my roommate) said the same thing. SO she said that she would be quite and just sit on her computer, so I said that was fine as long as she does not talk. Well she was not quite and kept talking so finally i got sick of it and told her to get out, because she was not being quite. Well she got mad at me and called me a hater again so I told her that she was not aloud in the room again. Well now looking back at it I probably should have not said that but it is what came out of my mouth and I don't have the time to fix it. So she probably totally thinks I hate her but I don't she just gets on my nerves alot. You guys probably didn't want to hear about this but I had to get it out before I explode, so I might be posting another post tomorrow to let you all know how my day went.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

God puts these people in our lives. Be Christ-like towards her...that's my best advice. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this.

Debbie said...

Ashley she uses these things as a manipulative tactic to get what she wants. Set boundries & keep them, no exceptions. Then slowly let her back in your life with these boundaries in place. If you need to, go clear the air with her, be honest but loving. Tell her that you do care & you want to see the best come out in her like Jesus intended. Tell her that Christians don't call other Christians haters. You need to keep the upper hand in this. And don't allow her to get a reaction out of you. Just calmly & coolly reinforce your rules. I hope this helps.

Nicky said...

Yes it does thank you all so much. I just hope that with your advice I can get through this time.